Social Media Training for Small Businesses
Using social media networks is fundamental for your business survival for two main reasons.
Engaging with your customers and prospects on a daily basis is vital if you want to grow your business and build trust and value around your brand.
It’s easy to get a Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn page running, but unless you have appropriate content to distribute and know how to distribute it properly – nothing will change. And strong content counts towards your page rankings, especially with the introduction of +1 from Google. The importance of fresh relevant content is key for web visibility, particularly those who rely on the internet for business.
Which is where we come in!
Social Media is not magic, it is all about being energetic, communicative, engaging and consistent.
Whether you are looking to hire a social media executive, need individual social media training, want a speaker for a presentation or workshop, or a speaker for your event, Atladas Media can help you.
We are offering social media training courses for both businesses and individuals on a number of topics (see below) and continuously update and extend our services as social media evolves.
The difference between most social media courses and ours is that we tailor our courses to your business needs and spend at least half of our presentation showing live examples and analysing in-depth how your industry can best use social media. We also look at what your competitors are doing and how you can use social media platforms to successfully grow your business.
Who should attend?
This Social Media Training course is ideal for social media managers, business owners and management staff based in London who wants to get an understanding of how social media works, how to use it as part of their marketing strategy as well as being in a position to manage online tools successfully.
Our Social Media Training course include:
Individual training (one full day)
Tailored one-to-one training with business owners or social media representatives. Prior to our meeting we will research your business, your online presence in social media and your competitors.
- Introduction to social media’s role in the digital era.
- We look at the most appropriate social media tools and explain how their features can benefit your business model.
- Planning your social media strategy.
- Social Media Optimisation (SMO).
- Business analysis of your objectives and how to apply social media into your overall marketing mix.
- Two reports of social media analytics to be issued after one and three months.
Presentation and Workshops (one full day)
This course aims to give businesses a good understanding of the social media world. It provides an equal balance of presentation, discussion and workshop on the most powerful social media applications as well as how companies should use them to generate maximum benefits. It is ideal for three or more people.
The presentation includes:
- Introduction to social media marketing and its importance.
- Twitter – A step-by-step guide on how to set up your profile and use Twitter to engage with your potential and current customers, how to build brand awareness, how to manage your customer service, how to value return on engagement. Sometime will be spent reviewing your competitors and seeing how they are using social media.
- Facebook – How to engage with new and existing customers on Facebook, thinking outside the box and Facebook advertising. What is the difference between Facebook and Twitter?
- LinkedIn – How to build you profile on LinkedIn, how to use Linkedin to build professional contacts.
- YouTube and Viral Marketing.
- Content Marketing and Blogging – What is content marketing, how it affects your SEO campaigns, what is blogging and how to design your strategy around your blogs.
Are you looking for passionate and energetic speakers to enlighten your company or clients on the many ways content marketing, social media and search engine optimisation can help a business or organisation? You are at the right place. Some of the topics we cover are:
- Content marketing
- Social Media
- Engagement Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
Contact Us Today!
If you are looking for social media training in London or interested in any of our social media marketing services do not hesitate to contact us and we will come back at you with the best possible solutions for you or your clients.
What our clients say:
Atladas Media worked with us on our Social Media Works event. They help us to prepare for the event and then delivered bespoke training on Social Media to the attendees. We had 100% positive feedback from the attendees on Atladas Media and so we would highly recommend their services–Malcolm Graham, LimeTree, CEO
Ioannis is one of the best trainers we have had and, as a training company ourselves, we see quite a few! He is incredibly personable and gets the training across without being patronising, boring or arrogant.–PORTIA COUSINS, AFFINITY TRAINING, Head of Marketing
I really enjoyed your presentation and it gave us all a lot to think about going forward. So thank you for your time and your obvious enthusiasm”–Lizi Shaw, Lizy’s Granola, Owner
Thank you! We are working our way through your fabulous presentation to make sure we make the most of our opportunities”–Lens Lockers