SEO Training Course – SEO Marketing Training, London
As internet marketing becomes more and more important for business visibility, the need for search engine optimisation has become vital.
Many businesses want their staff to understand the fundamentals of how search engines work and don’t want to outsource to professionals. Atladas Media is now offering a two day SEO Training Course so your staff can learn how to:
- Successfully understand the key principles of search engine optimisation
- The difference between Search engine optimisation and Search Engine Marketing
- Find keywords for your web site optimisation as well as your PPC campaigns
- Perform On-page optimisation
- What does your web traffic analysis tells you about your visitors and your selected keywords (measurements via Google Analytics)
- Analyse your competitor
- The importance of link building
How do we work?
We conduct a full audit of your web site and then design the course based on your business strategy. Our courses are constantly updated in line with Google changes, so you don’t have to worry about being out of date! We also include a annual newsletter subscription, in order to make sure that you are aware of all the search engine changes that will affect your ranking.
Who should attend?
This SEO training course is ideal for marketing managers, business owners and management staff based in London who wants to get an understanding of how SEO works, how to use it as a competitive tool as well as being in a position to manage SEO and PPC click campaigns either internally or externally.
Our SEO training course include:
An overview of SEO
- What SEO means
- Historical background – What SEO was and what it is today
- Impact of social media on your SEO performance
- Technical audit
- Creating a SEO friendly web site
- Design and planning consideration
- Content creation – a look at how to create unique content
- URL structure
- Page name and title
- Web site title
- Body text
- Internal linking and its importance
- Google +1
- Facebook Likes
- Twitter sharing
- Delicious (bookmarks)
- Optimising for local search
- Google Places
- International web site rankings
Link Building and Backlinks
- Quality over quantity (both for links and social mentions)
- Article directory lost its initial value
- Link directories
- Blog comments & guest posting
- Syndication – RSS
- Profile links
- Quality backlinks
- Number of links on page
- Domain age
Analytics and monitoring your site
- An introduction to Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools
- Common problems and how to solve them
- www and non www versions (we have written a blog post about www and non www versions)
- Comment spamming
- Duplicate content
- Broken links
- Planning your SEO strategy
- Evaluate in six months
If you feel that you can benefit from our SEO training course do not hesitate to contact us and we will come back to you with the best possible solution for you or your clients.
Does blogging and content marketing play a big role in your Search Engine Optimisation performance? Why not take our SEO training course in conjunction with our social media training course? Both complement each other and will help you gain a true insight into how search engine and particularly Google works.