- Is Social Media Marketing right for your business?
Contact us today for a free Social Media Audit
- Is my web site SEO optimised?
Contact us today for a free SEO Audit
- Interested in training?
Digital Marketing Consultancy, London | Online Marketing Services
If you come to us and request 10,000 followers on Twitter and 1,000 ‘Likes’ on your Facebook page because you were told that social media marketing services is the latest ‘trend’ or because you were told it is what social media is all about, then we are not the right people for you. Of course, a strong following on social networks can be beneficial, but our priority is to identify business objectives, and use a range of social media marketing, internet strategies and SEO services to reach these goals.
The main question is a simple one: How can social media help you?
• Are you looking for new customers?
• Do you want to increase brand awareness?
• Drive more traffic to your blog or web site?
• Are you building a consumer insight programme?
Whatever your goals are, they should be the foundations of your social media marketing campaign. Why? Because social media is not about ‘shouting’ how great your brand is on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook, but the key to growing customer loyalty, building value and most importantly helping your business grow.
Social Media Marketing
• Social Media Set Up & Training
• Social Media Consultation
• Strategy Development
• Community Monitoring
• Profile Creation
• Blog Design & Content Promotion
+ Full list of our Social Media Services
• E Marketing Strategy Consultation
• Pay Per Click Campaigns
• E-mail Marketing
• Web Site Planning
• Competitor Analysis Report
• Online Reputation
+ Full list of Internet Marketing Services
Search Engine Optimisation
• Search Engine Optimisation
• Search Engine Submission
• Keyword & Web Site Text Analysis
• On-page Optimisation
• Iphone App SEO
• Meta Tags
+ Full list of SEO Services
Google Analytics Consulting
• Analytics Account set-up
• Google Analytics Consulting
• Google Analytics Training
• Google Analytics Health Check
+ Full list of Web analytic services
From the Blog
Our aim is to help your business grow and we use social media as one of our strategies to achieve this......
On a previous blog post about how UK telecommunication brands fail when using Twitter as a customer service tool I...